Saturday 1 March 2014

What's in my clutch?

Hey guys!
 
When I go out in the evening I like to travel light. Nobody wants to be carrying around a huge, heavy day bag at an event or party, but then I have the problem of not knowing what to (or not to) take! Well, I've recently got it sorted, so I thought I'd share with you guyswhat's in my clutch!
 
 
 
Ted Baker Clutch: I love this bag, because it added so much drama to my outfit the other night (see pic below). It looks smart, but fun and is a good size! 
 
Oyster Card Holder: I know I know, this is digustingly shabby! I need a new cardholder haha. I have just always used this one that you get free when you get an oyster card. Inside is my railcard for the train home and I also keep in there my ID and bank card. This saves me having to carry my big purse! I am often getting the train home from London after a night out that's why I have train tickets.
 
Makeup Essentials: I like to carry minimal makeup on a night out. I'm not the type to spend all my time in the bathroom touching up my makeup, I like to keep it simple and easy. In my opinion, powder is the most essential item, especially if you have oily skin - there's nothing worse than being shiny in photos! I carry this one from Urban Decay, although I usually love Rimmel Stay Matte, it doesn't come with a mirror in the compact so I never take it on a night out. I apply my powder with a real techniques brush, they are so soft and brilliant! I then just carry concealer incase of any random blemish disasters and my lip products which always need touching up. Oooo and I love the Blink eyedrops, I use these when my contact lenses become a little dry feeling.
 
Travalo: I have used these little things for years, they carry something like 60 sprays of your fragrance so you don't have to carry around a big glass fragrance bottle! I've got Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay in there at the moment.  
 
Essentials that don't really need explanation: iPhone, house keys (my heart keyring was a Christmas gift from my parents and is from Smythson), and finally, Smints! 

Love you guys!
<3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment