Saturday 1 March 2014

Dior 'My Lady' Palette

 Hi everyone!
 
 
 
So some of you might now that Dior has pretty much over taken Harrods in London for a month from the 15th March - 14th April. I am yet to get down there but have seen lots of photos online and it looks amazing! I mean who could not be impressed by a Dior telephone box?! Dior at Harrods pays homage to the British influence on House of Dior, and to celebrate the event an exclusive range of limited edition of beauty products have been created! 
 
 
 
I have the 'My Lady' face palette and I think it is so gorgeous. The palette is inspired by the Lady Dior bag (a tribute to Lady Diana) with the cane work motif on the powder. I love the pink and white pattern and it's so nice to have a classic and quintessentially Dior product - how pretty is it?! I like the weightiness of the silver packaging as to me it gives it extra sophistication, and I love having a nice looking powder in my make-up bag!
 
The product itself is really lovely, I've been sweeping it across my face with a big fluffy brush and it translucently powders the skin yet adds a bit of finely milled shimmer to really lift complexion and give it a soft and healthy glow. This is great for me as you don't want your powder to make you look completely matte - this product finds the perfect balance!  

Love Graciee <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment