Saturday 1 March 2014

Dior Mono Wet & Dry Backstage Eyeshadows!

 Hi everyone!
 
 
 
These shadows have been out for a month now so I know I am late to the bandwagon but better late than never I guess! I know they just look like simple shadows but I thought they were pretty cool because they can be used dry or wet and of course they come in the elegant Dior packaging embossed with the "logomania" motif. I'm a big fan of Dior shadows in general because the have such a finely milled formula which makes them so great to work with and they are also really pigmented too. Dior also have some really amazing shadow sets with wonderful colours in them so if you are on the hunt for a new shadow compact Dior is a good place to start hunting! 
 
 
 
I have four shades of the shadows but there are many more gorgeous colours available. I particularly like the shimmery purple and matte beige nude that I have as I think they are both really wearable and flattering but still make for interesting shades. The pink and blue personally aren't my favourite shades but they can always come in handy! The idea is that you can wear them dry for a natural pop of colour but you can dampen an applicator and use them wet to really build up the colour and increase the pigment which is great!
 
 
 
Left to right: 826 Bikini, 240 Mariniere, 176 Lilas Mitzah, 726 Grege.
 
 
Have any of you guys tried them?
Love Graciee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment