Saturday 1 March 2014

My Faves From Sanctuary Spar!

Hi Everyone!

Sanctuary Spa have just released their Long-Lasting moisture range and I absolutely love a couple of pieces from it. The way they promote and offer their products always sells it to me and they definitely haven't disappointed with these two! The promise of long lasting moisture is just too much not to notice so I couldn't wait to give these a try.


The first product is the 4 day moisture oil scrub. I am a big fan of scrubs but when they have an oily element to them as well, then it's just extra great! The scrub is really lovely, it smells wonderful and has a great texture. The fine salt crystals exfoliate whilst the olive oil, shea butter and gold of pleasure keep the skin gorgeously soft and moisturised. Even after using it the first time my skin felt really soft and silky as soon as I got out of the shower. They say the moisture lasts for 4 days, I have only ever used this with the body oil but my skin has felt soft ever since so 4 days it is!




After using the scrub I have been following through with the 4 day moisture body oil spray. This product is right up my street because the idea of a spray moisturiser is just a dream as it does all the hard work for you - evenly spraying an ample amount of moisture in an instant with little need to rub it in much. I literally spray it on my body and lightly rub it in then I'm good to go. As well as smelling gorgeous, this product really does deliver a lot of moisture and just feels gorgeously soft on the skin without any excess residue which you might think it has. I love it!
 
I'm so impressed with these couple of products from the range and it's now made me want to try some of the others too! Do you guys have any recommendations? I'd love to hear!

Love Grace xxx
Kisses for my Fishes <3 <3 <3 <3 <3




















No comments:

Post a Comment