Saturday 29 March 2014

Review/Haul : NARS Guy Bourdin Primiscuous Lip Pencil Set

Review/Haul: NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous Lip Pencil set

Hello dolls
In today’s blogpost I will review the NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous Lip Pencil set. I bought this lip pencil set during the holidays at Sephora and have been wanting to write a review for quite a while now but I have never got to it. But today I will finally share my thoughts on this lip pencil set.

20140205-191617.jpg
I have been eyeing the NARS Jumbo Lip Pencils online for months, so when I found this set and I saw that it came with five pencils in different shades, I was so happy and could not resist buying the set. The set includes the five bestselling NARS Jumbo Lip Pencils inspired by legendary fashion photographer Guy Bourdin.The set was part of the holiday collection and was limited edition – I am not sure if the set is still available however the lip pencils can be purchased individually.

20140205-191625.jpg
From left: Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in New Lover, Never Say Never, Dolce Vita, Sex Machine & Cruella

20140205-191633.jpg
The set comes with five pencils:
- 0.06 oz x 4 Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, Sex Machine, Never Say Never & Dolce Vita
– 0.08 oz Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover
Makeup bag
Lip swatches:

20140205-192558.jpg
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella – Is a gorgeous deep red shade
20140205-192603.jpg
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita – Beautiful dusty rose shade with a hint of coral
20140205-192608.jpg
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never – Gorgeous lilac toned pink shade
20140205-192614.jpg
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine – A natural nude shade with a hint of pink
20140205-192619.jpg
Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover – Glossy finish with a hint of pink
I am loving these Jumbo Lip Pencils and if you have been following my blog for a while you know I live for matte lipsticks – All of these lip pencils have a matte finish except New Lover which is a Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil. All the shades in this set are gorgeous and are quite neutral shades which is perfect for any daytime look. With the matte finish the lip pencils they will stay on your lips for hours whitout the need for touch ups – That’s what I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment