Thursday 6 March 2014

Hair Products I Am Loving


Hair Products I Am Loving



So I'm not normally the biggest hair product junkie but just recently I have been using lots of different products in the quest to find healthy, shiny, soft but voluminous hair! I thought I would share with you guys some of the products I have used and loved recently.

First up is the 'plump it up' dry backcomb spray from VO5. This is such a brilliant product, you simply spray is in to your roots, give your head a rub with your fingers and then you have instant volume that lasts in seconds! It's so reasonably priced for the quality of the product and it also acts as a hair refresher as well but without the unpleasant smell that some dry shampoo's have. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get full bodied hair but on a budget, it's a star buy! 
This is a little bottle of wonder from Charles Worthington! I love shine sprays and this one is fantastic. You simply spray it on to your hair and your hair immediately looks more glossy and shiny. I wouldn't say this is the most long wearing shine spray but I like it because it doesn't make your hair feel at all greasy or weighed down. 
This is a brand new hair oil from the fantastic Ojon hair range. In this one little bottle the oil helps to do lots of things - boost moisture, nourishes hair, tames frizz, protects heat and give a shiny healthy finish. I love the smell and quality of Ojon products and this is a welcomed addition to their great range. You apply the products in to damp hair before styling and you literally only need one drop which is great because it means the oil will last you a long time! I was so happy with the results, my hair appeared more glossy, smooth and shiny after using it. The oil is not out yet so keep your eyes peeled for it soon! 
These last three products are seriously wonderful. All three come from the divine L'Oreal Mythic Oil range. I have used the nourishing mask for a while now and it is brilliant for keeping the hair hydrated, healthy and soft. After going to one of the Rush London salons last week I was also introduced to the shampoo and conditioner from the range and I am a total convert. I have to say that I think these are some of the best smelling hair products you can get and I love the feel of my hair after using them! 
Thanks for reading guys!
Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment