Saturday 1 March 2014

Products I Love For Summer

Hey guys,
 
Today I felt like sharing with you guys some of my favourite products for Summertime!
 
 
 
These aren't really my "Summer essentials" or anything very specific, just a few things I have been loving so far this Summer :)
 
Let's make a list shall we?
 
1. White Company Candle - Seychelles. This isn't your typical Summer floral scent, it's very warming. I love burning it whilst relaxing in my bedroom on a Summer evening with the windows wide open.
2. Sunglasses - Prada
3.  L'Oreal Professional Playball Beach Fizz - This is an amazing salt spray which gives your hair that gorgeous tousled beachy look.
4. Philosophy Take Shelter - It's so important to protect your face from the sun and this is my sunscreen of choice! I love it because it doesn't feel greasy, I never burn when I have it on and it doesn't break me out.
5. Jo Malone - Blackberry & Bay. I have been wearing this fragrance non-stop, it's very green and fresh smelling. Perfect for Summer.
6. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Island Margarita - this stuff smells so goooooooood!
7. Revlon Lip Gloss in Kiss Me Coral - this colour screams Summer to me, it looks amazing with a tan.
8. Chanel Nail Polish in 571 Fracas - I love this because it feels like a sophisticated Summer pink, not too neon or garish! Although I do love my neon nail polishes when I'm in the mood for them.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliners in Deep End & Freak - I love keeping a couple of bright eyeliners in my makeup bag for Summer, it's a great way to add a fun pop of colour to your makeup look.
10. Chanel Illuminating Powder - I haven't used this yet because I wanted to photograph it first! It's so beautiful. I love products like this for Summertime to brush along the tops of my cheekbones and highlight my tan.
 
Here are a few more photos and swatches of the eyeliners... 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope this post gives you guys some inspiration for new products to try this Summer. Please leave me a comment telling me your favourite products for Summertime as I love trying out your recommendations!
 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening/week and I will speak to you soon,
Love Gracee <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment