Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Top Summer Glosses

My Top Summer Glosses


 The weather in England has been absolutely beautiful recently so I thought why not put together my favourite lip glosses that I have been wearing this summer time. I've put them in to two's because as you will see some of the glosses are quite similar in colour and finish. Enjoy!
 
 
 
First up are these two super sparkly glosses. I love the intense colour of the Revlon gloss ('Strawberry Fraise') and I can rely on it to keep pigmented throughout the day, it's such a bright girly pink also making it a perfect and simple part of a make up look. On the right is one of the Rimmel 'Stay Glossy' glosses in candy floss colour of 'Always Lovely' and this one is great because it is so comfortable to wear - it doesn't feel sticky but has such a high amount of gloss and shine in it that lasts!
 
 
 
I love corals for summer and I think these are two of the most coral colour glosses I have come across! The NARS colour on the left (Wonder) is super orange with only a small amount of shimmer. I love this for layering on top of a reddy-orange lipstick such as MAC's Lady Danger to give it extra depth of colour and gloss, it locks in the colour so it will last! On the right is Chanel's 'Glossimer', I put this one in because of the gorgeous glowing sparkle all wrapped up in the beautiful Chanel packing, it is an amazing thing to have in my hand bag! The colour is great too, however I have to say that it is quite sticky to wear and the colour is much more translucent than the colour in the tube suggests... But if you can look over that then it is a beautiful looking gloss. 
 
 
 
 

 
These two are a couple of staples that I actually wear all year round but right now they are both firmly in my make-up bag! On the left is MAC's 'Love Nectar' and the other is Bourjois Effet 3D gloss in number 49. They are both perfect light peachy colours with a lustrous glow running through them. Perfect for applying on the go and as an every day essential to keep in your make-up bag! 
 
 
 
 
These are two of my favourite pale pinks. What is special about the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecter is that it is a hybrid between a gloss and a balm which makes it the most nourishing and hydrating out of all the glosses here. The Barry M gloss in number 11 is one of my all time favourites which I have already raved about a lot, it is so affordable and I love how it makes my lips look, it is the perfect soft and gentle glossy lip to wear with a smokey eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment