Wednesday 5 March 2014

Rimmel London Apocolips

these are little wands of wonder, essentially they are a hybrid between a gloss and lipstick because as you can see from the swatches below they are so so pigmented but with a gorgeous gloss and shine.  
 
 
 
I love the colour range too as they are really wearable but are simultaneously fun and unique. Another reason why I rate them so much is because despite being uber glossy, they last so well. I wore a bright pink one out the other night and it was still mess free and colourful on my lips when I got home. At £5.49 they are great value for a seriously lovely lip product and I definitely suggest you check them out. Rimmel keep bringing out such great products at the moment and 'Apocalips' certainly adds to this winning streak!  
 
 
 
From left to right:
303 Apocaliptic
101 Celestial
102 Nova
301 Galaxy
600 Nude Eclipse
501 Stellar 

No comments:

Post a Comment