Thursday 6 March 2014

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation Review

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation Review


 
 
 
So a lot of you have asked me for a review of the new Maybelline FIT Me foundation, so after a while of using the foundation, here it is!
 
I think Maybelline is such a great drugstore brand so I was really excited to try out the foundation and I had high hopes for it ,and as well as already loving the brand, it was the adverts on TV that definitely gave me these high hopes too! After wearing the foundation for a while now, I would definitely recommend it for its value, coverage, finish and blend. This is a brilliant foundation for any of you who have slightly oily skin because it doesn't have a dewy finish but instead dries quite matte whilst still retaining the skins natural glow. 
 
 
 
It blends seamlessly into the skin and is very long wearing - I put it on in the morning and it will really last me until I take it off at night. The colour range is great too, I have been wearing shade 225 which is definitely a colour that I could only wear when I am tanned as it is quite dark but it suits me perfectly. As some of you guys know, I do go for foundations that have a more dewy finish but I have been converted to this more matte finish, it is especially great in the winter months here. I find that 1-2 pumps is ample to get a flawless and full coverage finish, and I like to use a buffing brush with this foundation to get achieve a seamless, fresh faced and natural look.
 
It's absolutely great to find a really good drugstore foundation as I am always on the look out for one! At £6.79 here in the U.K I think it is incredible value for the product you get! 
 
Have any of you guys tried this foundation? I love knowing what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment