Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mayelline FIT ME Concealer

Maybelline FIT Me concealer review


 Hey guys!
 
 
 
So a while ago I reviewed Maybelline's FIT Me foundation (you can read that here) and lots of you agreed that it is a really good foundation so I decided to review the concealer as well! The concealer goes pretty much hand in hand with the foundation meaning that I think that it  is really good as well! The packaging is nothing to write home about with its simple and standard design but I love the product itself. For a concealer it has quite a runny consistency which makes it good for blending and working with. You may think that because it is runny that it lacks in the pigment department but I actually love the finish it gives albeit not the most thick and pigmented consistency. It makes under my eyes appear brighter whilst successfully covering any darkness and imperfections rounded off with a fresh and natural appearance. The applicator makes it good for covering blemishes too because it only applies a small amount of product which you can then build up if you need to!
 
 
 
I love this concealer for an every day carry around one that has multiple uses for covering and perfecting. The colour (25) suits me perfectly as well and I would recommend any of you guys trying it out - at £5.99 I think it is a great inexpensive but quality buy! 
 
Have any of you guys tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment