Saturday 1 March 2014

Illamasque Lipstick Pallette Review!


 Hi everyone, 
 Today i'm doing a review on the Illamasque Lipstik pallette!
  
 
All the colours are bright pinks and matte so if you like pink and you like matte then this palette will be right up your street! The four shades are all really colourful and pretty and I love how they are all bright yet still really wearable and diverse. At the top left is Fable which is the most neutral of the four, this is a gorgeous peachy pink which is great for everyday wear. To the right of it is Plunge a bright Barbie pink, I think this is a great shade just to throw on with some mascara for a quick and simple but girly look. On the bottom left is Over, I absolutely love this bright coral shade - it will be perfect for Summer and to the right of Over is Corrupt, this is the deepest shade in the palette and it would look lovely for an evening look paired with shimmery gold eyes! 
 
As always with Illmasqua lipsticks the colours are really fun and they never fail on pigment and colour, as well as this I always find their lipsticks to wear really well so you can depend on the colour to last and they are also lovely and comfortable to wear, keeping my lips hydrated and moisturised. 
 
 

 
I totally think this palette has Summer lips covered in four lovely shades and I'm sure it will be one that I keep going back to once Spring finally decides to spring! 
What's your favourite?

Love Gracee <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment