Wednesday 5 March 2014

Maybelline Gel Liner

Maybelline Gel Liner


 Hey guys!
 
 
 
Hope you all had a happy and healthy Christmas! I can't believe it's happened already! Anyway here I am back on the blog after a lovely festive time! So, I'm sure if you watch my videos that you'll know how much of a gel liner fan I am. I literally use it most days and find it such a brilliant product. Many people speak of the Bobbi Brown and MAC liners which, whilst I do agree that they are brilliant, they also have an amazing drug store competitor - the Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner. I honestly think that it's just as good as its high end rivals but at half the price!  
 
 
 
This liner comes in such great packaging, I love the silver lid it has as it makes it stand out from other gel liners. The quality of the liner itself is fantastic, it is an absolute dream to work with and glides on brilliantly and makes room for mistakes and errors as you can easily wipe it off with your finger as soon as it has been applied. Once you have your desired shape, you can rely on it to last all day but for it to simply be removed with your make-up remover. If you don't want to splash out on a high end dupe, then definitely check out this Maybelline alternative, at the moment it only comes in the black shade, but I'm sure this is what a lot of you are after anyway, for me it is perfect for everyday wear. It claims it lasts for 24 hours although I cannot vouch for this as it's not often I have make-up on for 24 hour stints, although I can assure you that it does last from when I put it on from when I take it off. At £7.99 I think it is a fantastic product, it comes with a brush as well, and although I wouldn't personally use it, it does do the job for getting a signature eyeliner look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment