Saturday 29 March 2014

Fall/Autumn Inspired Makeup Look 'Neutral Eyes & Dark Lips


Hello beauties,
I know it’s been forever since I updated my blog, I’m sorry! But now I’m back and today I’m going share a look that’s perfect for autumn – neutral eyes with a dark purple ombré lip. Dark lipsticks have always frightened me a bit but I must say that I am loving dark lipsticks at moment. What do you think of dark lipsticks? Are you bold enough to wear them? 
20131020-132136.jpg
20131020-132153.jpg
Product used:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony
Viva La Diva 3 in 1 Foundation
MAC Stuido Fix Fluid nc44
E.l.f Maximum coverage concealer in Sand
Sleek Storm eyeshadow palette
MAC Black Track gel liner
Ardell lashes #105
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
Sleek Face Form in Medium
MUA Blusher in shade 6
2true Easy Glide Khol Pencil in Brown
Makeup Store Black Orchid lipstick
Makeup Store Magic Spell lipstick
MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick
Primark lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment