Saturday 29 March 2014

Loveyelashes.com HAUL/REVIEW

♡ Loveyelashes.com HAUL/REVIEW

20140107-165658.jpg
Hello loves,
So I decided to placed an order on Loveyelashes.com a couple of days before Christmas and I received the package only a week later, which to me is suprisingly fast considering the holidays. Loveyelashes.com has a large variety of false eyelashes from different brands and the prices on the website are super inexpensive – I think I paid around $1.45 per pack.
I decided to order some eyelashes from brands I’ve never tried before, such as Red Cherry lashes, KARA eyelashes and Cherry Blossom lashes. Here are the items I ordered:
Being the lash lover I am makes me super excited to try out all of these lashes fromLoveyelashes.com. Have you tried lashes from any of these brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment