Thursday 6 March 2014

Burberry, Illamasqua & More Favourites!

Burberry, Illamasqua & More Favourites


 


I've decided that I would like to post each week about new products that I have been instantly impressed with and products that I have been using that particular week. I think I will include 5 star products for each week and they can be my fantastic five!
Here are this weeks products... 
First up is this gorgeous cream blush 'Prime Time' from Topshop. I absolutely love the cute packaging with this product and the bright, bright pink colour inside makes it extra appealing. The blush is perfect for a bright and summery pop of colour across the cheeks and you can blend in the product well to make it as bright or as subtle as you like, Topshop products are well priced as well, this blusher is £6 and will last you a long time! 
Next up is another packaging love in the form of two bright and colourful shadows from Illamasqua. These shadows are great for creating creative and daring looks but for those of you looking to work with bright colours and incorporating them in to everyday looks then the gorgeous smokey blue ('Burst') makes a great eye-catching alternative colour for lining or smoking up the eyes and the neon yellowy green ('Pivot') looks beautiful in the tear duct and gives the eyes that extra sparkle! 
 
This Maybelline mascara has taken a firm position in my make-up bag recently and has definitely become one of my go-to mascaras for long and full lashes. I have to say that 'the falsies' mascara completely transforms my lashes instantly making them much more defined and glamorous for those of you who like voluminous and lengthened lashes. It is so quick and easy to use as it has a bendy wand which makes it so simple to get to the base of every lash and to coat every lash efficiently with great results. The mascara is just £5 which is such a good price point for the effectiveness of the mascara, definitely worth checking out! 
This is the first of two Burberry products this week and it absolutely rocks in every way.  It is an all round luxury product from the packaging to the quality to the amazing finish it has on the skin. The product is called 'Fresh Glow' and is a luminous fluid base. The packaging is simply gorgeous and undoubtedly classically Burberry - it is such a lovely product to have on a dressing table. The product itself is a silky soft liquid that can be used on its own, under foundation, or even mixed with foundation to give that extra glow and radiance to the skin, skin instantly looks healthy and dewy after applying this product. As it's summer, I have been wearing this on its own to give my skin that extra boost and I just love it. What is also amazing about this product is that it seems to work for all skin tones, although the product itself is light in colour, it blends brilliantly and looks gorgeous from pale to dark skin! Love love love it. 
 
Last up is Burberry's latest fragrance 'Body'. The perfume has been available for a while but it is only recently that I have started to wear it. As you guys may know, I have a few holy grail perfumes but this is one of those scents that is great to wear on the go and for everyday. I think this is a scent particularly great for summery days like we are having right now as it is so light, feminine and floral. You can trust this scent to last all day as well which is something I look for in a fragrance. This is a great addition to the already amazing range of Burberry fragrances and the gorgeous Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely is the face of the campaign too so check that out! 
Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment