Saturday 29 March 2014

Review ; Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette

As promised, I will today review the Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk palette that was used in my previous blog post, which you can read here.
20130910-185218.jpg
20130910-185227.jpg
OK so let’s start by talking about the amazing packaging of this palette. How cute is the gold and leopard printed packaging?! Super cute and so unique!
The Catwalk palette has 10 different shades, with a mix of matte and shimmery shades. I’m always happy when I find eyeshadow palettes that have a mixture of textures, it makes the palette much more versatile and I’m able to use all the shades in the palette to create a complete eyeshadow look.
20130912-202342.jpg
Swatches
The palette comes with a small handy double-ended blending brush as well as a big mirror, which is always nice when traveling. What I like the most about this palette is the fact that the shades are very pigmented but also that it’s very versatile, you can easily create a smokey eye but also do a simple neutral eye look.
20130912-211037.jpg
For a product list on the makeup look, click here.
Overall, I’m happy with this palette and can’t wait to do some more makeup looks using the palette.
Have you tried any products by Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Disclaimer: This eyeshadow palette was sent to me for this review, however this does not effect my personal views. This review was all in my honest opinion based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment