Tuesday 18 February 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Review - Kiss of life 💋




This is a really pretty red (more on the side of orange rather than blue) that goes well with the yellow undertones in my skin. It is not as drying as I thought it would be since the formula is supposed to be matte. It is not as matte and drying as Revlon matte lipsticks, but still has a very velvety finish. It's one of my favorite lipsticks to date, even though I am more into natural colors. The smell is kind of like artificial grape (Zebra gum from childhood, if you remember), but it surprisingly doesn't bother me. I kind of like it. The packaging is really pretty too. The lipstick doesn't stay on that long if you are eating, but stays vibrant if you aren't. And I agree with the other reviews that it makes my teeth appear more white. It was around $4.50 at Target, which is really not bad. I would repurchase, since I think the perfect red lipstick is hard to come by.

Rimmel #111 (Kiss of Life) Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss

Rimmel #111 (Kiss of Life) Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss
Thankyou for reading this blogpost! 
Hope this review was helpful!
Kisses For My Fishess!
Byeeeee 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment